Trail/time-lapse camera GSM/MMS
A modern compact trail camera that will allow you to take pictures or record video with sound everywhere that a more traditional camera system cannot be used. Photos will be sent in MMS format to your mobile phone or e-mail. You can easily monitor all movement around your house, cabin, company building, warehouse, as well as construction site and remote areas (to track animals) The camera can be easily and quickly set up using the Czech menu on the display. If the camera detects any motion in its field of view, you will receive a notification MMS/e-mail with a photo. Recording is initiated and saved on an SD card if the camera detects motion, or it is done at set intervals.
Benefits of the EVOLVEO outdoor camera
High-quality waterproof design with IP65 certification, receiving an MMS/e-mail every time the camera detects activity, fast setting with a Czech menu on the display, easy installation on site, relocating the camera at any time, long battery life that can be extended by adding an external power source.
Evolveo Mail server
To make sending photos from the trail camera easier, we created the Evolveo Mail service for you, exclusively for the 2 GB model. Just enter your e-mail address in the EVOLVEO config app and receive photos from your camera. No password or username needed! Communication between the trail camera and our Czech mail server is 100% secure.
Stress-free SIM card
With your trail camera you get a 500 MB Kaktus SIM card for free! The PIN-less card is ready for use with your trail camera, you just need to activate it (e.g. by making a phone call).
20 Mpx photography and Full HD video
The camera has a resolution up to 20 Mpx for photography and 1080p/30 fps for video, both in day and night modes. In photography mode pictures are snapped in a record time thanks to motion tracking.
The time-lapse mode allows you to create a photographic record without fuss, e.g. of a building project. Just set a time-lapse interval for the camera to snap a picture every 5, 3 or 60 minutes and save it onto the card.
Accessories can not only help protect your camera, but also extend battery life by up to 100%.
Choose accessories to add to the camera as required: a solar panel, for example, will extend the camera’s operating time by up to 100%.
To protect your trail camera from vandals or the elements, you can buy a lockable metal safety box
High-quality night photography and video with 120° motion tracking
Video can be recorded in Full HD quality, with 36 sensitive 940 nm infrared LED illuminators – invisible to the eyes of potential human intruders or passing game – for night photography or video. All motion in the field of view is tracked thanks to the camera’s three 120° PIR detectors.
• The MMS/e-mails can be sent to several phone numbers or e-mails at once
• supports 2G GSM networks
• supports TLS 1.0/1.1 for SMTP
• waterproof design IP65
• photography resolution: 20 Mpx, 16 Mpx or 12 Mpx
• 120° camera lens
• 120° field of view
• activated by motion
• trigger reaction time 0.5 seconds
• suitable if you want to monitor motion around your property, including homes and cabins, company buildings, warehouses, construction sites and outdoor areas
• time-lapse camera
• infrared night vision
• 36x 940 nm infrared LEDs invisible to the human eye
• 25 m range of the infrared LEDs
• view your photos and videos on the camera display
• up to 32 GB of photos and videos saved onto the camera’s microSD card
• video resolution (including sound): Full HD, HD or VGA
• colour photography in day mode, black and white photography in night mode
• clear 2.4″ display
• multishot function: 1, 3, 6 or 9 photographs
• intervals of 1, 5, 10, 30 seconds or minutes
• video length of 10, 30, 60 or 90 seconds
• date, time, temperature and battery status included in every photograph
• four recording modes: photography, video, photo + video, time-lapse
• field of view 120°
• PIR detector…