Time-lapse camera with EMAIL / MMS sending
The compact modern camera allows you to take photos or video recording with sound wherever you cannot use a classic camera system. It sends the captured photos to your mobile phone in the form of an Email using the EVOLVEO mail server or via MMS. Easily record movement around your home, cottage, garden shed, business, warehouse, construction site or when tracking wildlife in remote locations. Set up the camera quickly and easily using PC software. Whenever the camera detects motion, it will inform you either by email or MMS according to the selected settings and will also send you a picture of what is happening in front of the camera. Thanks to the integrated PIR sensors, you will not miss any movement and the camera activates only when it is needed, thus extending the battery life.
EVOLVEO e-mail server
To make it easy for you to send your pictures, we have prepared the Evolveo mail service. In the EVOLVEO config app, you only need to enter the email address to which the photo will be sent, and that’s it, no passwords or usernames. Everything is done on secure communication between the photo trap and our mail server.
20Mpix photos and FullHD video
The camera can record photos up to 20mpix and video at 1080p/30fps. All this, both in day and night mode. To capture game in motion, you can also select multishot in the shooting mode. The camera then records up to 9 images per activation, so you don’t miss anything. However, it will only send the first image, the rest will be safely stored on the inserted SD card with a size of up to 64GB.
Time-lapse mode allows you to easily record, for example, a construction project. Simply set the time interval and the camera will take a picture according to the set parameter and does not react to intrusion by the PIR sensor. You can then use the images to create a time-lapse video of, for example, the construction of your house.
Without the original accessories, you cannot use the full potential of the EVOLVEO StrongVision PRO 2G photo trap. There are cases when the camera needs to be protected against vandals, theft or unwanted animals. We have thought of all this and prepared the following rich accessories:
StrongVison MB2 – a durable metal box, with locking option. Made of 1.5mm thick steel plate so that you can still connect the power adapter or screw in the antenna.
StrongVision BAT3 – 8,000 mAh Li-Ion battery to replace the already inserted 10AA cell battery box. It can extend the battery life several times on a single charge and saves you money on repeated purchases of AA batteries.
StrongVision LOCK – an 8mm thick steel cable fitted with a lock that allows you to attach the photo trap, even with its metal casing, to a tree. Or alternatively, it can be used on your bicycle.
For more accessories and parts, see HERE
Quality night photography and video and 120° motion detection
Video can be recorded in the highest quality Full HD, night recording or photography is enabled by 58 infrared LEDs with a wavelength of 940nm, which is invisible to the human and animal eye and does not scare the game in front of the lens. Motion is detected in a wide field of view of 120° using a PIR sensor with adjustable sensitivity, which ensures automatic recording whenever game passes in front of the camera.
- Sensor: 8 MPX CMOS
- Camera lens: F=3.1; FOV=57°
- video resolution: 1080P/720P/VGA
- video length: 10/30/60/90s
- sending MMS/Emails to several numbers or addresses at once
- support for 2G GSM networks
- TLS 1.0/1.1 support for SMTP
- waterproof IP65
- photo resolution: 12MP/16MP/20MP
- Trigger speed: 0.8s
- Mode: Photo, Video, Photo&video, Time-lapse, Multishot.
- SD Card up to 64GB
- 2.4″ TFT Display
- nightlight: 58 x 940nm Infrared IR LED
- PIR Range: Selectable sensitivity High/Normal/Low
- PIR Angle Sensor: 120°
- maximum IR LED range: 20 metres
- Trigger interval: 1/5/10/30s and 1/2/5/10/30min
- multiple frames per activation (multishot): 1/2/3/6/9
- date in photo: Yes
- Security: PIN at start-up (4 digits)
- option to set the scanning in time interval (TimeShot)
- Capture interval setting 5/30/60/120min 6/12/24h for time-lapse
- attaching the camera with a strap or rope lock StrongVision LOCK
- Operating temperature -10°C to +50°C
- batteries in separate battery box, for electronics protection
- Fixing: Belt max. 30x2mm cross section, 8mm wire, tripod thread 1/4′
- Interface: USB-C, SD card, mini SIM
- Batteries: 10x AA 1.5V LR6 (not included) or StrongVision BAT3 Li-Ion battery
- power connector DC Jack 3.5×1.3 mm
- Input voltage 12V/2A DC – StrongVision ADAP
- quiescent current: 0.1mA
- stand-by time: 6 months
- Dimensions 151 x 118 x 87 mm
- weight 371 g (without batteries)
Contents of the package
– EVOLVEO StrongVision PRO 2G
– tweezers for SIM removal
– fastening strap
– SD card reader
– user manual
Video is available with English subtitles only