StrongVision PRO WiFi
The StrongVision WiFi is a professional camera trap with a brand new 8 MP CMOS sensor that can shoot videos up to 4K at 30 fps and photos up to 30 MP. Comes with an SD slot to save all your footage. The device runs completely silently. It takes colour photos and videos during the day, and black and white at night, thanks to the invisible nighttime illumination.
Easy set-up and mounting
The camera trap has Bluetooth and WiFi, so you can easily pair it with your Android smartphone or iPhone. Thanks to the LiveView feature, installing the camera in the desired place is simple. You no longer have to remount the camera multiple times because it is pointing in the wrong direction. If you are within 20 meters of the camera trap, it allows you to connect to it through the app and see stored photos and videos, check the battery life, or change settings.
Amazing battery power
Battery life and consumption are two of the most important parameters of any camera trap. Thanks to the rechargeable 10,000 mAh battery, you get a long operation time on just one charge. There is an LED indicator and a charging port directly on the battery. You can buy a battery separately as an accessory if you want to use two batteries, swapping the dead one for a fully charged one once every couple of months. Battery time depends on the settings used (frequency of videos) and on the surrounding temperature, because battery life decreases around zero degrees Celsius.
The camera trap is equipped with an infrared LED illumination with a 940 nm wavelength. This means it is invisible to the human eye, so you can use the camera trap as a security camera at your construction site, warehouse or cottage. Another important feature is the timelapse, which allows you to take regular pictures of your construction site, for example, and record the progress.
Accessories for easy operation
There are accessories available for the camera trap that offer better protection and safer operation. We also make a protective metal case, the StrongVision MB2, which is designed specifically for this camera trap. The case protects the camera trap from damage, wild animals, and thieves, whether it is located in the woods, at your cottage, or on a construction site. Another great accessory is our StrongVision LOCK cable lock. It is 2 m long and 8 mm thick, which makes it easy to mount the camera trap on a tree, for example. The lock can be paired with the metal box.
- Sensor: 8 MP CMOS
- Memory: SD card up to 256 GB
- The application is designed for Android devices from Version 10 and higher and iOS devices from version 13.1 and higher
- Camera lens: F=3.1; FOV=57 °
- Dimensions: 138 mm * 90 mm * 86 mm
- TFT display: 2.4 inch TFT
- Nighttime illumination: 58 x 940 nm IR LED
- PIR range: Adjustable sensitivity: High/Normal/Low
- PIR Sensor angle: 120°
- Maximum beam distance of IR LEDs: 20 m
- Start-up time: 0.8 s
- Shutter interval: 1/5/10/30 s/min
- Photo resolution: 8 MP–30 MP
- Multiple photos in one take (multishot): 1/3/6/9
- Video resolution: 4K /2.7 K/1080p/720p/VGA
- Date on photos: Yes
- Daylight saving time switch: Yes, manual in app
- Security: PIN at start-up (4 digits)
- Communication: WiFi & Bluetooth
- WiFi range: up to 20 m
- App: Evolveo WiFi
- App features: Settings, operation info, recorded footage management and viewing – LiveView
- Stand-by current: 0.1 mA
- Stand-by operation time: 6 months
- Power source 12 V/1.5 A DC
- Battery 10,000 mAh – charging connector – input 12 V/1.5 A DC
- IP65 protection
- Mounting: Band, 8 mm cable, tripod thread